Advertisement. ADs

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nick Jonas Would Love to Appear on Glee - Hollywood hot news


Following an episode of Glee that featured a Justin Bieber tribute band, another young, cute talented musician has thrown his curly hair into the ring for a future appearance on the Fox smash.
Isn't that right, Nick Jonas?
Cute on the Guitar
“I really do appreciate the use of music in Glee,” he told TV Squad. "I think everyone can relate that’s in the music business. Everyone’s just thankful that music is kind of popular again because Glee does a great job of incorporating it into the show. I would humbly say that if there’s ever an opportunity they see that I could work well on that show, I would be honored."
Jonas guest-starred last week on Mr. Sunshine. Would you wanna see him roaming the halls of William McKinley?