Advertisement. ADs

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Frankie Muniz 911 Call: She's Hitting Me in the Face


On the 911 call made the night Frankie Muniz and his girlfriend got into a huge fight, he didn't want to make a big deal of it because, you know, he's famous.
Of course, the fact that he's a celebrity and calling 911 all but assures it will become a huge deal, justifiably or not. Hence the newly-released 911 call below.
In the midst of his insane fight with Elycia Turnbow, Muniz can be heard telling the dispatcher, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity."
 
Frankie Muniz 911 Call
She claims that Frankie punched her and held a gun to his own head, while he said his girlfriend was "trashing the house" and "she's hitting me in the face."
When the dispatcher asks for his name, he tells the woman, "I don't want to make a big deal because I am a celebrity. I don't want it to be a big deal."
After she accuses him of hitting her, Frankie yells that she struck him. He did give his name, no arrests were made and it's all good between them now.